The John Edmondson V.C. Memorial Club (Club Liverpool) has been established since the 19th July 1947. The Club was named after Corporal John Edmondson of the 2/17th Battalion who was the first Australian to be awarded the Victoria Cross during World War II.
Club Liverpool is located in the heart of the Liverpool CBD with entry via George Street or the Macquarie Street mall.
Members parking is available and we are close to public transport so it is the ideal spot to catch up with friends.
Connect With Us